Head of CRM
A high profile and much loved travel brand is seeking a highly motivated Head of CRM to take charge of their data driven campaigns and loyalty program
Head of CRM - £60K - £70K + great benefits. Based London
My client is a huge name in travel. They offer famously brilliant benefits and an amazingly holistic and inspiring working environment, in return for passion from their people! They have built a great team dynamic and it is rare you get a chance to work in such as buzzing office.
In my opinion this is a truly exciting leadership role working across CRM.
Head of CRM - The role
- Lead and inspire a highly performing marketing team that covers CRM, loyalty and digital channels
- Drive revenue growth from the customer database, direct channels and data driven and digital marketing.
- Develop a customer loyalty strategy to retain and grow existing customers
- Proactively seek out and develop new loyalty options as well as implementing the most up-to-the-minute data and digital strategies and technologies.
- Implement a test strategy across direct channel communications
- Budget and commercial responsibility for the CRM, loyalty and digital channels
- Optimise customer experience across desktop, digital and app
- Management of agencies and third parties
Head of CRM - Skills and experience needed
- Very strong CRM and insight experience having developed / managed a successful loyalty program
- A really strong and inspirational manager, highly interpersonally skilled able to lead a team of eight
- Ability to present with flair and gravitas, and to work with other senior stakeholders in the business
- Experience working in CRM and super data-savvy - you understand testing, segmentation, analysis and customer profiling
- Experience across email and push strategies,
- Digital understanding across display, PPC is beneficial though not essential
- Commercially focused and passionate about making a difference
This is one of my favourite clients and a truly lovely role leading a great team and further developing a CRM and loyalty strategy.
The salary is £60K to £70K plus good benefits. Based London
This great Head of CRM role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.