Content Marketing Manager
As our Content Marketing Strategist, you will drive the day-to-day ideation, creation, distribution and measurement of highly effective marketing messages and content across channels to drive more inbound leads, increase brand awareness, and dramatically grow our subscriber base amongst our core target audiences.
You are perfect for this role if:
- You are a high performing mid-level marketer, with integrated marketing experience under your belt and a particular specialism across content and data.
- You are looking to challenge yourself and take on a new opportunity that makes you a little uncomfortable, putting your exceptional marketing craft skills to the test.
- You are passionate about language, and the power of a great story. You have experience of using this passion in the real world, creating highly effective marketing messages and campaigns and can back this up with a portfolio of exceptional work.
- You have demonstrable experience in measuring and optimising content, using lessons and validated insight to help scale content creation processes and a target-driven approach to dramatically increasing reach and awareness.
- Versatility is your middle name. Your passion and skill for storytelling shouldn't be restricted to one channel: you need to be as comfortable in long form as short form/micro copy, and as happy to draft a shooting script as you are a blog article.
- Create and distribute engaging thought leadership and provocative content, leveraging it effectively to drive leads, subscribers and raise brand awareness amongst our target market.
- Provide editorial support as needed across core range of BAU marketing activity, from case study development to sales enablement collateral.
- Support outbound lead generation activity, with the creation of tailored, targeted email messages that contribute to driving introductory meetings.
- Oversee the development of TAB's key digital channels, including website and social, to optimise and distribute content that attracts site visitors through search, social, and subscription.
- Maintain consistency of brand and messaging across digital channels including website, email, and social.
- Manage both on-site and off-site organic SEO for the TAB, with goal-setting based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Ensure content is aligned around SEO best practice and stays up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- In conjunction with the Marketing and Communications Lead, conduct analytical experiments to continuously improve TAB's website and content strategies/tactics.
- 3-5 years' experience in a digital/content/integrated marketing role at a high growth company;
- Exceptional ability to speak and write English fluently, with flair (native English speaker preferred);
- A keen visual eye;
- Demonstrable evidence of optimising content effectively for different channels and audiences;
- A strong awareness of the role of data in marketing performance management, and experience measuring the performance of inbound marketing and content;
- Solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of technology, Agile and design thinking;
- Coding ability, with practical experience of HTML and CSS;
- Experience of co-ordinating the end-to-end delivery of video production projects;
- Knowledge of Sketch.
Apply for Content Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly