Junior Video Editor
Our client is globally recognised as the premier online fashion retail destination for style. They are looking for a super-talented Junior Video Editor to work alongside the Video Editor, Art Director and design team. This person will be responsible for editing digital video that sits alongside the latest trends and fashion products from the world's leading designers.
The ideal candidate:
- Solid editing background and proven experience using Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier.
- Proficient in Photoshop and After Effects.
- Other applications which are beneficial include: DVD Studio Pro, MPEG Streamclip, Compressor.
- Experience editing for fashion/premium brands.
- Experience with shooting original content is essential.
- Excellent understanding of video compression and optimisation for web video.
- Good understanding of audio capture and sound quality control.
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced environment under pressure with a flexible, creative attitude both within a team and autonomously.
If you would like to join this talented and committed team, please do get in touch today with your CV and showreel.