Publisher Development Manager
Our client is looking to hire an experienced affiliate marketer with experience working with publishers across email, display, social and mobile in both domestic and international markets. They will join the team as a Publisher Development Manager and once trained and proven are to become more aligned with the market and channel of preference.
- Day to day point of contact and management for all Publishers on the companies Affiliate Network across channel (Social, Mobile, Email, Display).
- Experience dependent bringing your existing Advertiser and Publisher contacts to the business as well as developing new publisher contacts internationally. Managing this transition and ensuring the smooth development within the business across all channels.
- This will entail working with existing internal resource to set up campaigns and tracking, creative work, monitoring stats, communicating changes to campaigns and monthly reporting. All exciting stuff.
- Working with existing and developing new Publisher contacts to ensure the relevant Digital reach and footprint of our clients.
So what are we looking for?
- Previous experience within Affiliate Marketing (ideally 1-2 years) Specific focus on Email and Mobile.
- Existing network of publishers/affiliates that can increase in the above mentioned channels.
- Existing Advertiser contacts would be an advantage or an interest and happiness to speak with brands and attract them to our expanding International Network.
- Eye for detail and strong analytical skills are a must to ensure accurate reporting. A technical and creative mind who lives and breathes digitally.
- A relationship builder, happy to call and socialise with our partners.
- Willingness to travel to international events and go above and beyond to achieve our company goals.
- A self-starter who has the motivation and initiative to thrive in a start-up environment. We are a fast-growing digital company investing heavily in the right people and as such want people who are ambitious, happy to work across channels, across geographies and have a direct impact on our continued growth. Another language would be a bonus!
For more information on this great role - apply today!