Top tier fashion and clothes retailer seeks talented SEO executive to drive natural search traffic to their website, their online community areas and mobile sites with a focus on driving targeted and converting visitors in the most efficient ways. Support key internal stakeholders by providing advice and insight on all things SEO and coaching the wider business on best SEO practices.
- Working with Head of Online Marketing, and SEO agency to deliver the SEO strategy for both Mothercare and ELC sites, community and blogging platforms
- You will have a strong level of knowledge and understanding of how search engines and websites work and the capability to work hands-on to solve problems, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- You will work closely with the web developers to ensure our website is optimised from a technical perspective and liaise with other team members to ensure synergy with our marketing campaigns
- Working with the content team you will help create guidelines and best practice templates for the teams to work with and pull content from all areas of the business and market to actively publish on relevant online forums
- Produce SEO analysis including, performance metrics, keyword research, competitive market audits, website audits, etc
- You will have clear understanding of the issues surrounding user experience, accessibility and information architecture and you will keep up to date with latest SEO initiatives in the marketplace and be able to articulate these in business terms either revenue or service related.
- You will work hand in hand with your technical, content, social and marketing colleagues to ensure we create cohesive customer focused strategies across the digital platforms.
- Manage relationship with our SEO agency and prioritisation of their work
- Strong understanding of SEO analytics - ability to actively monitor and share results and insights from weekly BAU and ad hoc reports
- Is an expert in SEO - so that key insights can be provided to Senior Management
- Strong commercial and business awareness
- Analytical and technical mind
- Good communicator
- Self-starter and proactive
- Strong relationship management, problem solving, implementation and organisational skills
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced and commercially focused environment
For more information on this great role - apply today!