Front End Developer / Fashion
We are on the hunt for a super skilled Front End Developer for one of our very lovely high end fashion clients. They are open to the level however ideally Middleweight to Senior BUT open to clued up Juniors too.
They have strong in house creative, digital and development teams who are always striving for the next big thing, they work in a truly agile environment and will change things up regularly in order to stay fresh and innovative.
They have a laid back vibe in the studio and across the wider business, they are all bright young things with bags of creative talent, its a flat structure so ideas are very much welcomed on a high level forum. The Front End Developer will be responsible for a real variety of projects; creating apps, web build, creating and implementing new website improvements, coming up with ideas to keep the website fresh and exciting, as well as other BAU projects.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Develop exciting apps/plugins utilising the latest technologies
- Manage and create build processes using Grunt
- Manage third-party tags on all of our websites using Google Tag Manager
- CSS3 (Less)
- Solid understanding of Modern web techniques such as Responsive (Layout, Image Serving, Media Queries)
- Excellent JQuery experience.
- Responsive Design.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills - able to build strong working relationships with other departments within the building.
- Worked in an Agile environment.
- RequireJS, NodeJS, Angular
- PHP, Wordpress
- Demandware Experience
To learn more about this awesome opportunity get in touch with Mishel at Truffle today!