Assistant Architect / Technician | London | £28-32,000pa
P2 Architectural Assistant / Technician | London | £28-£32,000pa
This is a great opportunity to be part of historic practice established over 40 years ago with strong presence within the London Architecture. The practice prides themselves on progressive Architecture with each members career path within the business agreed and regularly reviewed encouraging individuality.
This is a great role for Assistant Architect who is keen to get properly stuck in to projects and general office tasks. The practice needs someone who is hungry to learn with lots of enthusiasm.
The role would suit someone with:
- P2 qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years practice experience
- Demonstrate both design and technical ability in portfolio
- Residential, hospitality or commercial project experience
- AutoCAD, REVIT (this would be ideal but not necessary), SketchUP, Photoshop and InDesign
- Pro-active enthusiastic attitude
- You should be enthusiastic, inventive, energetic and have excellent design and technical skills
Please contact Alex on 020 7033 8827 and send cv with portfolio