Lansinoh, a global leader of breastfeeding products and baby products are now recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join a vibrant and dynamic marketing team.
Lansinoh are committed to helping mums to breastfeed for longer & have a portfolio of market leading products available in most leading high street, grocery, baby specialist & independent stores nationwide. Lansinoh also have a fantastic range of organic bath time and skincare products. If you are looking to work for an innovative business with a fantastic culture this could be the role for you.
Job description & scope:
- Support with sourcing & planning content across Lansinoh's social media platforms
- Customer services support via social media channels
- Responsible for sample requests - Co-ordinating competition prizes & ad hoc requests, ordering, packing & sending
- Planning & liaising with partners on joint competitions
- Day to day management of consumer panels
- Scripting & programming surveys, reviewing & analysing results & reporting findings
- Support team with management of the Earth Friendly Baby brand (digital channels)
- Supporting EU Professional Marketing Manager with database management & events support
- Supporting both the UK Marketing Manager & EU Professional Marketing Manager on marketing and business projects / tasks as per business requirements such as copywriting support
Person Specification & skillset
- A graduate in marketing or related field with 2 -3 years' experience gained ideally at a consumer packaged goods manufacturer (preferably Mother & Baby, FMCG, OTC or consumer health)
- Either a Marketing Assistant looking for a step up or a Marketing Executive looking to further their career within an innovative business
- Must have reasonable commercial understanding of consumers
- Experience in running & analysing online research & in adobe creative cloud software a plus
- A good problem solver with a positive, can-do attitude and lots of flexibility
- An articulate individual with good communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- Able to use own initiative but must be equally comfortable working in a team
- Effective at managing time and priorities and can handle tight deadlines / shift in focus
- A professional and friendly person
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please apply with your latest CV or speak to our exclusive partner Alex Hamilton at Better Placed Recruitment via 01132364040 or the Apply button. All Third party CV's will be forwarded to Better Placed for consideration.