Our client is a start up brand & design collective. They help brands focus, refine & strengthen their relationship with consumers through a holistic approach to design.
Their team of visual thinkers and creatives craft strategies to connect brands with consumers and help them to complete their purchase journeys - anytime, anywhere.
What they do
Brand Identity Retail Environments
Communications Digital & Web
Packaging & NPD Workshops
This exciting new agency is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial designer.
Reporting to the founder, the ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience working with beauty, lifestyle and premium/luxury brands. The candidate will have substantial experience working across brand identity, packaging and digital design.
You will be keen to take ownership of your work, comfortable being creative lead as well as supervising freelance team members. You will be happy juggling multiple projects to meet strict deadlines, whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail and complying with brand guidelines.
We are looking for someone with a friendly, positive personality, who is always keen to get involved and work closely with the founder to build the agency's profile.
As a new agency they are looking for the right people to grow into key roles through a combination of hard work and access to relevant training, so this role would really suit someone with strong career aspirations.
- Working as creative lead on projects
- Presenting creative to clients
- Overseeing artwork and proofing all files before issuing to print
- Keeping up to date with marketplace information, trends and industry news
- Conducting brand and market research as necessary
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years' industry experience in design with a focus on branding
- Degree in design or related field
- Full knowledge of adobe CS
- Keen eye for typography and branding
- Ability to understand and interpret briefs
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Meeting demanding timescales, whilst maintaining the highest standards
- Respecting brand guidelines