SENIOR DESIGNER (LEICESTER STUDIO)
1 day left
- Full Time
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- It's an opportunity to make your mark at a top branding agency
- You need to be a confident, effective communicator who's passionate about the design process
- Be able to lead major design projects for big named brands
- An experienced conceptual thinker with excellent copywriting skills
- Be able to liaise with studio teams, clients and suppliers
- Knowledge of After Effects, Flash, Dreamweaver, HTML 5, CSS and Java Script, although not essential, would be advantageous
- Have at least 7 years of experience in the graphic design industry
- A first class graphic designer with a stand-out portfolio
- Lives and breathes design
- Can hold their own in a fast-paced creative studio
- Needs to add something different to our team - is that you?
- An excellent all-rounder, able to drive design projects through the studio, art direct photo shoots and create innovative campaigns for our exciting and varied client list.
- Have experience of working to tight timescales in an agency environment
- An opportunity to work with some of the UK's biggest companies on a variety of interesting projects
- A highly competitive industry leading salary based on experience
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button.
Apply for SENIOR DESIGNER (LEICESTER STUDIO)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly