Middleweight Interior Designer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within one of London's leading interior design practices. They are looking for a middleweight Interior Designer who has significant experience in high-end residential / hospitality design.
This role provides a real chance to grow within an internationally renowned practice that has a outstanding client base including the owners of some of the most prestigious residential properties in London and across the globe. The practice has a dynamic young creative team that works closely with freelance consultants, artisans and suppliers.
The successful applicant will be a team player, client facing and able to manage their own critical path as well take direction from seniors. Working collaboratively within a team, personality and ability to work with other designers is paramount to one's success within the company. They will have a good conceptual ability and FF&E knowledge developed over a number of years professional experience.
- Producing concepts, sketches, visuals - hand drawn and computer rendered
- Producing detailed plans and drawings
- Design selection, schemes and scheduling incl furniture/fabric/material specification
- Dealing with suppliers and building on long-lasting relationships
- Meeting clients and contractors
- Using AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop and MS packages
- 5+ years experience in an Interior Design role (high-end residential / hospitality)
- Confidence in facing clients
- Confidence in sketching and presenting new ideas
- Experience of delivering neat, clear and accurate design information and schedules
- Track record of delivering on time and being highly organised
- Extensive knowledge of the London supplier network
- Able to confidently represent the company externally and contribute to their professional reputation
You must be located in London at the moment and have experience on UK projects.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Full company benefits.
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV and portfolio today and contact Nadia Bolton at Randstad CPE on 0203 680 0640 |
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.