Partnership Development Manager
Partnership Development Manager
This is an excellent opportunity to join Segro, a leading property organisation in Slough. As Partnership Development Manager you will be responsible for developing partnerships with a range of organisations, driving commercial relationships on behalf of Segro.
Details about the Client
Segro own, develop and manage warehouse and industrial properties for our customers in the UK and Continental Europe.
The organisation was established in 1920, it owns or manages over six million square metres of space valued at £8 billion serving customers from a wide range of industry sectors. Its properties are located in and around major cities and at key transportation hubs in the UK and in nine other European countries.
Detailed Job Description
This is an excellent opportunity to join Segro, a leading property organisation in Slough. As Partnership Development Manager you will be responsible for developing partnerships with a range of organisations, driving commercial relations.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Work with the Partnership Development Director to further the commercial and community aims of SEGRO
- Liaise closely with Marcoms colleagues to create and maintain stakeholder engagement contact and events programme for the Partnership Development Director and senior executive team
- Provide 'case making' support for campaigns and planning applications including undertaking political, economic and social research, stakeholder profiling and data gathering
- Support the 'Our Community' objectives of Responsible SEGRO by actively participating as a member of the UK Charity Committee with responsibility for high profile community projects including, London and Berkshire Community Funds and Slough Aspire
- Oversee the delivery and discharge of alskills/employment and/or supply chain S106 obligations and use outcomes to secure positive press and media coverage
- Work with Business Units to implement the role out of SEGRO's supply chain initiative across London and the Thames Valley portfolio
- Replicate our Brent Works employment initiative by creating like-minded partnerships with local authorities across SEGRO's property portfolio
To be suitable for this Partnership Development Manager role, you will need:
- Knowledge of workings of local authorities and government, with an economic or skills background an advantage
- Understanding of the external political environment and political developments as they affect SEGRO/property sector
- Experience of writing clear, concise and persuasive copy for a range of audiences and in a variety formats
- Understanding of the opportunities and risks of working collaboratively with stakeholders
- A confident and diplomatic manner with ability to deal with a wider variety of external stakeholder groups
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Good analytical, research and interpersonal skills
- Work under pressure, with ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive, self-motivated and flexible
- Passionate about physical and social regeneration
- Experience of the property sector and the operation of multinational companies is a distinct benefit
What's on offer
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI13818774Z
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button.
Apply for Partnership Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly