Are you an affiliate marketer with experience working with multiple accounts across email, display, social and mobile in both domestic and international markets? Our client is looking to hire an account manager who will join the team and once trained and proven, be responsible for managing and developing a number of existing clients.
- Day to day point of contact and management for all your allocated accounts and live campaigns.
- Experience dependent bringing your existing Advertiser contacts to the business as well as developing new client contacts internationally. Managing this transition and ensuring the smooth development within the business across all channels.
- This will entail working with your clients existing internal resource to set up campaigns and tracking, creative work, monitoring stats, communicating changes to campaigns and monthly reporting. All exciting stuff.
- Communicating campaign commercials with our - Network team to ensure a seamless delivery for our clients.
- Continual contact with leading Media Agencies, Affiliate Networks as well as Direct Advertisers to ensure a range or relevant and competitive Digital campaigns. Working with existing and developing new Advertiser contacts to ensure the relevant Digital reach and footprint of our clients.
- Previous experience within Affiliate Marketing (ideally 1-2 years) Specific focus on Email and Mobile.
- Existing Advertiser contacts would be an advantage or an interest and happiness to speak with brands and attract them to our expanding International Network.
- You must have strong analytical skills to ensure accurate reporting and advertiser and publisher management. A technical and creative mind who lives and breathes digitally.
- A relationship builder, happy to call our clients, socialise with our clients.
- Experience using tracking systems such as Cake, Has Offers and Hit Path would be advantageous.
- Willingness to travel to international events and go above and beyond to achieve our company goals.
- Ability to identify commercial opportunities with a strong attention to detail and organisation.
- A self-starter who has the motivation and initiative to thrive in a start-up environment. We are a fast-growing digital company investing heavily in the right people and as such want people who are ambitious, happy to work across channels, across geographies and have a direct impact on our continued growth. Another language would be a bonus!
For more information on this great role - apply today!
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly