Digital Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a London based Global finance brand.
Reporting into the Digital Communications Manager, the Digital Executive will assist with the planning, design, implementation and maintenance of all digital and social media channels. As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will help to manage the monitoring and analytic services with third party providers and report on efficiency of the company's digital comms strategy. You will also be required to help to create materials such as PowerPoint presentations and reports.
- Supports the team with content development and delivery
- Manages and publishes approved content
- Manages and implements updates to digital web platforms using CMS
- Compiles and formats reporting emails for senior stakeholders
- Creates and manages project plans, content calendars and PowerPoint presentations.
- Schedules and administers regular digital stakeholder meetings.
- Support on the management of budgets
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year work experience within a PR or communications environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong visual sense
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- Comfortable using a variety of CMS systems