Acquisition Marketing Manager
I am looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager to join the team at an international software company.
The successful candidate will join this exciting start-up as an expert in SEO and SEM with a sound understanding of content, social media and other inbound marketing channels.
Acquisition Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and evaluate SEO & SEM strategies
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented and recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Analyze, review, implement and track changes to the company website to optimize for search engines
- Perform on-going keyword research, discovery, expansion and optimization through testing (A/B and Multivariate) ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative key wording, etc
Acquisition Marketing Manager skills/experience:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven record in improving SEO and SEM performance
- Experience building out paid search campaigns including keyword selection, copy writing, landing page testing, and bid management.
- Have worked in a start-up environment before and thrive in autonomy and a high-performance role
- Hands-on experience with Google Ad-words, Google Analytics or similar web analytics platform and front-end programming experience
- Extensive experience in SEO/SEM ideally for a multi-lingual B2B software company
Apply for Acquisition Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly