Closing date: midnight, Tuesday 25th April 2017
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. We are responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George's Park.
Overview of the role:
The role holder is responsible for the development, execution and optimisation of the Supporter's Club. This includes the development of The FA e-communication channels and all CRM data processes to deliver reach, engagement and where appropriate, monetisation. You will also act as the co-ordinator and gatekeeper of all outbound FA emails.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of Supporters Club proposition across key audiences for the FA, including Men, Women and Children, including communication method, frequency, offers, sponsor integration, licensing opportunities i.e. mascots
- Execution of Supporters Club across audiences to deliver outstanding fan experience and leverage programme as a pathway to key FA objectives including attending matches, supporting the game and participation
- Responsible for the maintenance of the England Supporters Club members' website
- Work across multiple stakeholders to identify opportunities to enhance the Supporter's Club and deliver on acquisition and engagement goals
- Develop an overall FA email strategy to deliver on the balance of organisational goals with ensuring an optimal experience for our audiences, including frequency, best practices (subject title, #CTAs, length of email, CTA placement etc..)
- Collate a playbook with guidance for FA internal stakeholders
- Manage all internal clients' request for outbound e-shots, and maintain a booking system and calendar to control flow and frequency of messages to targeted audiences. Passionately police FA e-communications to develop audience interest, loyalty and build.
- Advance use of email technology to shift towards marketing automation and dynamic email campaigns
- Manage data governance associated with marketing and communications campaigns. This will include - data hygiene, data extraction, data analysis, customer profiling and segmentation
- Define a structure in which to measure and track the success of all CRM campaigns regularly and provide insights and recommendations on a regular basis
- Manage The FA's relationship with Smart Focus (third-party e-shot provider).
- Work alongside new Digital Engagement team to advise and deliver on FA Group CRM aspirations.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record for developing and delivering CRM campaign programmes with stated KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple customer types within one CRM system yielding optimum return from each group as relevant.
- Experience in CRM technology and how to use best to drive effective and efficient results.
- Worked with internal partners to create value-enhancing CRM-based communications.
- Proven track record for improving the output of CRM alongside other digital offerings such as web, social media.
- Ability to construct easily-digestible reports on CRM activity, with recommendations on future enhancements.
What we can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter