Account Manager/Project Manager
This agency delivers high profile campaigns from the heart of their clients business. You will be working with leading marketers to develop exciting work. In return for your hard work a very competitive salary and benefits are on offer. The role is based in Surrey.
• You will be working with one of the networks biggest clients who produce high volume, fast paced campaigns across a number of off and on-line channels.
• The output from this account is tremendous so you will be used to managing high volume artwork and print/production projects.
• Working closely with the creative team and the client to ensure top quality work is delivered at all times.
Skills and Requirements
• This is a fast paced account involving lots of TV, press, social and digital.
• You will have experience of production and delivering multiple projects at one time.
• You will be highly organised and efficient and have your finger on the pulse with regards to budget and timings.
• Experience of automotive would be preferable but not essential.
Please note this role is based in SURREY.
This great Account Manager role won't be around for long so click 'APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing manager roles, so if this Account Manager role isn't the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaitejobs