Middleweight Interior Designer
Are you an experienced interior designer? Do you want to progress your career now?
I work with London's most respected interior design and architectural studios that specialise in the luxury residential and hospitality market, who design for some of the most exclusive clients around the globe.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented mid-weight Interior designer to start on a generous salary.
You will be fully immersed at all levels of the design process every day via your own projects, working within a project team. The ideal candidate with clearly show competent knowledge and natural passion for great design and have high attention to detail. A solid knowledge of furniture and architectural materials and where to source them from is highly desirable.
- Working on projects from concept to completion
- Sourcing images, 3D sketching and modelling
- Photoshop editing and printing presentation boards
- Specifying and managing the purchase and manufacture of highly detailed, bespoke furniture and lighting pieces
- Producing detailed drawings and collating supporting documentation
- As well as working on designs and custom furniture packages, you must also be technically advanced for this role (i.e. carpets/flooring, upholstery, window treatments etc.) and an overall well-rounded designer
- Using AutoCAD
- Dealing with suppliers and building long-term relationships
- 6+ years experience specialising in FF&E high end residential or hospitality
- Confidence in sketching and presenting new ideas
- Show experience of delivering neat, clear and accurate design information and schedules
- Extensive knowledge of the London supplier network
- Ability to work excellently as part of a team
- Significant client facing experience
- Be able to confidently represent the company externally and contribute to their professional reputation
You must be located in London at the moment and have experience on UK projects.
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today or contact Nadia Bolton at Randstad CPE on 0203 680 0640 |
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Middleweight Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly