Major Players are working with a rapidly growing video content agency which connects its community of independent filmmakers with brands, agencies and publishers looking to commission video content. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to work alongside the London-based production team and report to the Head of Production to support the delivery of all video content commissions, from concept through to delivery.
- Overseeing a team of two Producers, one Editor and four Filmmakers
- Delivering a wide variety of social films within budget and according to the overall content plan
- Sourcing appropriate talent to work on the project
- Assisting the sales teams on pitches and new business leads
- Film Management from concept through to delivery, ensuring final films meet client expectations
- Offering managerial support to the entire team
- Experience project managing varied forms of video content, with a minimum of 3 years in an agency, production company or similar environment
- Experience delivering a high quantity of videos, to budget
- Experience in a client facing role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confidence working with suppliers with a positive collaborative approach
- Calm, yet assertive, you approach problems with a positive solution-oriented attitude
- Culturally aware of current industry trends and forecasts, with a love of video content
- Management experience preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious company in a fast-growing market. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience please get in touch.