Marketing Communications Executive
This is an incredible opportunity to join an industry leading, global alternative assets data provider in a Marketing Communications Executive position; based in the heart of London.
You will be working within the team responsible for branding and global marketing, you will work to support the Marketing Manager in creating and delivering a variety of marketing activities promoting the firm's leading financial data products. The role encompasses digital marketing, direct mail and data tracking/analysis.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to deliver the following marketing activities
- Building global email campaigns from the ground up to create awareness and improve interest in Preqin's research and product launches, including copywriting, HTML design, list segmentation, A/B tests, tracking engagement.
- Analyzing engagement data from global campaigns to determine the effectiveness of marketing efforts and identify any enhancements to be made for improvement.
- Implementation of social media strategy, planning and posting feeds on a daily basis, while carrying out analysis of performance and tracking social engagement.
- Keeping webpages up to date as well as collaborating with other teams to ensure content on website is engaging and relevant to readers whilst maximizing Search Engine Optimisation.
- Creating new pages (using HTML coding where necessary), designing and monitoring ad spaces on the website with a strong brand-focus as well as tracking website performance using Google Analytics
- Developing advertisements for use in company research reports, publications and external outlets, as well as product brochures and sales collaterals.
Required experience and skills:
- Previous experience in B2B marketing, preferably within a financial services or professional services industry.
- Experience in marketing communication channels such as email campaigns, social media, advertising, website, marketing collaterals.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and CMS tools. Strong Excel skills are especially required, with ability to sort and analyze large amounts of data efficiently.
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail across all marketing channels as well as familiarity with Adobe Creative suite and HTML coding for design purposes.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously, across several marketing channels, as well as willingness to adapt to changing priorities in a positive and professional manner.
The Successful candidate could earn up to £32,000 per year.