Creative Studio Assistant
This fantastic client needs a creative studio assistant to support the studio manager. They are world famous, producing high profile marketing comms across a range of channels.
- Diary management of creative directors, managing meetings, reviews and debriefs
- Logging ad hoc requests and manage time frames
- Keep the freelance pipeline constant and manage black book of contents
- Manage and update status reports and holiday charts
- Manage new starters
- Liaising with global teams
- Comfortable with spreadsheets/online process systems
- Basic understanding of how a busy creative studio works.
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent writen and spoken English
- Basic project management skills
- Can-do approach
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Very collaborative and personable
- Ability to prioritise
- Have an advertising, design agency background in an advertising agency or in-house traffic management
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FREELANCE CONTRACT THAT WILL ROLL SO WILL BE PAID AS A DAY RATE.