PPC Analyst: Manchester
Our client is a national Digital Marketing agency with a growing Manchester office, looking for a PPC Analyst. You'll be joining a business with a market leading benefits package, exciting office culture and a heap of major Retail clients, working on a mixture of PPC and Paid Social Media campaigns. If you're looking to progress your career in Paid Search, this is an agency you'll want to speak too.
As PPC Analyst you'll work with several major Retail / Ecommerce clients, taking responsibility for:
- Managing a variety of Paid Search, Display & Paid Social campaigns for clients.
- Gather data and produce reports on ROI, identifying ways to improve the return for clients.
- Review briefs and devise effective PPC and Social Media strategies for clients.
- Contribute to client meetings.
- Keep abreast of changes in the market and how they will impact on clients.
Applicants for the PPC Analyst role should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of Paid Search and Paid Social, gained within an agency, Retail or Ecommerce business.
- Proven technical skills and experience of relevant online tools.
- The ability to analyse data and identify patterns and trends.
In return you'll benefit from a generous salary, excellent benefits and a clear career path. So apply quickly!