Customer Data Manager
A fast paced and innovative travel business is looking for people who share their passion to use technology to make interactions between real people more helpful. Someone who is excited by the idea of using a wealth of data to build new experiences for their customer, finding new ways of working for their teams and who can manage the pace of a company whose development cycles are measured in weeks, not years.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Use customer data from a variety of sources to articulate and visualise what is working and what is not and drive actionable insights to make continuous improvements
- Map out the customer journey and touch points to ensure all possible data and insights are being captured
- Work with Online, Marketing and Sales teams to define how they should personalise their customer experience across their website, marketing channels, CRM and directly in-person
- Working with Senior Online Manager and Online Marketing Specialists to find new ways of using data to super charge their marketing activity
Experience in the following will be the most relevant:
- Have experience in retail, online or data centric business'
- You will be confident with a number of data environments, practices and tactics
- Machine Learning
- CRO/Experience Optimisation Platforms
- Google Analytics
- Data Visualisation Tools and Platforms
- Strong understanding of the digital technology landscape
If you want to have a real edge:
- First-hand experience using customer data to improve online marketing
- Website personalisation
This is a real opportunity to be part of the continued success of this business and a chance to build a team.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Hudson for consideration.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.