Are you an ecommerce manager looking for the chance to lead the online retail side of a fantastic business?
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Ecommerce Manager to work at one of the top FMCG companies in the world. My client is looking for an organised Ecommerce Manager to join the company to lead their online marketing from coming up with new ideas, to managing the agencies working on all aspects of their digital platform.
* Day to day management and input to all digital marketing agency partners including responsibility for managing SEO, PPC and affiliate agencies.
* Plan and deliver a best practice a rolling conversion plan for the site through use of analytics and creative.
* Work closely with the offline, PR and creative agencies to deliver a cohesive brand message and joined up comms plan.
* Develop online metrics for success measurement and summarise and present monthly KPI's and analysis of improvements.
* Plan and manage project tasks with matrix teams to provide deliverables with the initiative to make clear decisions.
* Hands-on experience of code change delivery within ecommerce systems and experience of working with software integration third party Vendors. Proven track record and knowledge of Internet architectures.
* Knowledge of existing online retail businesses either working for or as an agent to online retailers.
* Computer image editing software experience and basic knowledge of markdown or html would be beneficial but not essential
* 5+ years broad experience of working for online retailer or within a marketing agency with a broad experience base.
Please click on the "Apply now" button below, or send your CV direct to our recruitment partners at DGP via who will be in touch shortly. DGP is a recruitment agency specialising in the marketing and research sector. Visit www.dgpartnership.com to register or to apply for our other positions, alternatively or call to speak with one of our consultants.
Apply for Ecommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly