Mobile (Native) App UX Researcher
Our client will be releasing a brand new App for customers.
This App will be available in the App store and in Google play for smartphones only.
Our client are therefore looking to expand their Mobile App team with a Senior UX Researcher, who must have proven and strong user testing experience, as well as a deep understanding of Mobile App Design.
iOS and/or Android experience will be required for this role.
The UX researcher will collaborate with a Lead UX Designer to form the Mobile Team, and support the going-to-the-market phase.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Testing and validating the existing UX and Design
- Carrying out Pilot and Lab Testing
- Use UserTesting.com
- Collaborating with various members for improvements and optimisation
- Defining a methodology for the App UX Research
- Managing and working with Analytics, Customer Needs, Measuring the User Experience and Usability Testing
If you are interested and would like to be considered for our shortlist, please can you get back to me with your:
- Availability to start, including a notice period
- Day rate range, including your minimum
*Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates
- Day rate: Currently open as it depends on experience
- Length: 3-4 months initially, with the view to extend
- Location: Hammersmith
- Hours: 9am - 6pm
- Your own equipment will be required for the first week or so
Due to the volume of responses, please note that only shortlisted candidates may be contacted.