Midweight Digital/Graphic Designer
We are working with a world-renowned British fashion brand to find a strong middleweight graphic/digital designer, particularly with animation skills.
Main Responsibilities —
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for sales tools, product, company and industry events as well as the website, social media channels and global screen content.
- Maintain brand continuity across all digital projects, assets and platforms.
- Present creative ideas to internal teams.
- Be ahead of the game with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the the digital creative community.
- Be forthcoming be encouraging others to share and explore their own ideas.
The Candidate —
- Proactive, focused and ambitious.
- Positive and forward thinking.
- Committed and hard working.
- Highly conceptual thinker with excellent ideas and visualisation.
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills.
- An inquisitive nature and able to question the way we do things.
- Work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines and have the ability to juggle a range of projects and your own time effectively.
Must Haves —
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- After Effects - particularly animation and video editing.
- Photoshop - experience creating static assets, evites, emais, gifs, retouching and artworking.
- Dreamweaver - General knowledge of using templates and editing pre-existing templates.
Advantageous Skills —
- Experience briefing photographers, illustrators, artworkers and retouchers.
- Sound editing/mixing experience.
- Colour grading video footage.
- Programming for UX/gaming.
- Email design html.
- 3D, VR experience.