Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager - Birmingham city centre
A new opportunity has arisen within the marketing department of an international brand. We are looking for an ambitious Senior Marketing Manager with a broad range of digital and traditional marketing skills to implement and measure marketing activities across all platforms; encompassing websites, microsites, social media, events, direct mail, marketing communications, and PR.
The successful candidate will have the following marketing skills and experience:
- 5-7 years of professional marketing experience, of which 3+ years of experience in a professional services environment is desirable
- Selling in to journalists and maintaining media relationships
- Production of publications
- Management of social media channels and campaigns
- Event organising
- Experience with a CMS
- Be fully IT literate; MS Office proficiency and ideally Adobe Photoshop knowledge
- Degree Qualification, ideally in Marketing / Communications
They will also:
- Have ability to manage multiple projects with varying priorities at one time
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to prioritise workload & meet deadlines
- Have excellent interpersonal skills; positive and helpful approach.
- Be a team Player
- Be open to flexible working hours and a degree of travel
This is a broad marketing roles that spans the development of marketing initiatives, event planning, direct and digital marketing and internal communications. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong communication skills and enjoy working as part of a small team.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Hudson for consideration.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.