Associate Director - Healthcare
This acclaimed Strategy Consultancy who work across multiple sectors, partnering with global clients to identify key insights and craft innovate, brand transforming strategies are looking for a Strategy Consultant to join the team. This agency are open to mid weight Strategists through to the Associate Director level. In this role you'll work across their growing Healthcare accounts, assisting in the development of this offering. This agency offer a wealth of benefits, ongoing support and progression, with the opportunity to join some of the most regarded Strategists and Researchers in the market.
What will this role include?
- Working with the Head of Healthcare to develop the agencies strategic offering in this sector, helping shape the future plans for the agency by building relationships within the market by identifying new business opportunities
- Offering consultative advice to your clients by leading the process of Qualitative research methods, taking from initial stages through to transforming findings and key data into strategic proposals for your clients
- Understanding your clients' business needs and being able to offer them creative solutions to their business requirements, working across an array of global accounts within the Healthcare sector
What skills are needed for this role?
- As this agency are open to promising mid weight Strategists through to the Associate Director level, you will bring solid experience working within qualitative research and strategy, with networks/ a strong background in the Healthcare sector
- The ability to use your strategic and analytical thinking to develop client relationships and new business potential to assist in the evolution of the agencies offering within this sector
- Astute commercial understanding, with the know-how of working with clients at senior stakeholder levels to identify their needs and creatively solve through current research methods
- Strong leadership skills are imperative, with an understanding that you will be an integral part in the agencies growth moving forward
What's the culture like?
- This agency pride themselves on rewarding their teams to the fullest; you'll experience a variety of unique benefits partnered with a mature, collaborative and engaging community
- An agency wide attitude of progression and consistent learning at all levels
If you are a highly-experienced consultant, with a qualitative research background, experienced within the Healthcare sector, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register for this opportunity.