Job title: Marketing Events Executive
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Our client, a market leading consumer brand are looking for an experienced Events Executive to join their growing team. Applicants must have 2+ years’ experience in large scale events planning to be considered for this role.
The successful events executive will be responsible for:
- Planning events varying in size, style and audience
- liaising with external, international events agencies
- strategizing with regard to future events
- Increasing brand awareness via events, press and social
- KPI tracking and reporting
- Implementation and monitoring of annual budget vs spend
- Proof reading and analysis of event supporting collateral produced by the marketing team
- Supporting the marketing function where required to do so.
This represents an exciting opportunity for a well organised, professional events executive with the desire to plan, host, attend and analyse an entire calendar of high profile, well attended events across Europe. Acting as 2nd in command to the Events lead and working within a highly motivated team of 4 the successful executive will be expected to challenge existing processes and produce new ideas whilst becoming an integral component in the progress of company sales, brand development and overall business growth.
- Free drinks and fresh fruit everyday
- Generous holiday allowance
- Gym membership schemes
- Comprehensive health cover
To find out more information, please contact Kyle Grainger on 01223 237888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.