Global Insight Manager - Personal/Healthcare
Global Insight Manager - Personal/Healthcare
£65K-£70K + Car Allowance + Excellent Bonus
A proven track record in identifying insight needs, developing and managing complex insight programmes and applying them to strategic brand, innovation and communications decisions is the challenge of this exciting senior role working on a portfolio of global skin health brands. Working within a high-powered global insight function, you'll play a key role in driving the strategy for what is a rapidly growing category - identifying consumer, shopper and expert/professional/medical insights and needs and working with the brand leadership and R&D teams to shape brand, innovation, communications, positioning and growth strategies in key markets and at a global level. Working with markets across the globe, this role requires personal credibility, cultural sensitivity, commercial savvy and clear thinking with the ability to influence key stakeholders and communicate complex ideas/insights in a compelling and inspiring way.
- Driving innovation development and evaluation, owning a complete vision of the consumer experience, journeys and critical touchpoints to leverage.
- Supporting innovation and R&D for NPD and EPD (product, pack, formulation, etc.) based on unmet, under-met or new consumer needs.
- Supporting development of new platforms and concepts, influence the selection and refinement processes.
- Supporting the development of brand assets aligned with category strategy and markets including leading the design of concept evaluation and testing for claims, comms and commercial assets.
- Co-creating media neutral ideas, supporting communications development across all touchpoints of the consumer journey to strengthen brand development, purpose and positioning.
- Ensuring the ‘consumer first' approach is consistently understood and adopted within the business.
- Driving thought provoking insight with tangible implications, integrating and leveraging the multiple sources of information.
- Keeping abreast of new methodologies and research techniques, suggest and sharing best practice, including facilitating the understanding of digital insight techniques and methodologies.
Our Ideal Candidate
A robust background in consumer insight is key for this challenging role, ideally with both agency and client-side experience in personal/health care or FMCG. You will have an exceptional insight skills spanning qual & quant, continuous and ad-hoc approaches, including newer digital/social and community-based methodologies, and will know well how to manage data from multiple sources, bringing out the best in suppliers and encouraging them to apply best practice and develop new techniques. As the voice of the consumer, shopper and expert medical/pharmacy professional in the business, you'll have excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to get your point across and make clear, actionable business recommendations. You'll have a team orientated, collaborative style with the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, building partnerships with senior colleagues in R&D and brand teams. You'll also be highly results-drive and commercially savvy, with a clear understanding of the role that your work plays in driving growth and commercial success.
A highly respected global consumer healthcare organisation with some fantastic brands based in impressive offices on the west of London. You will be surrounded by high flyers and be exposed to senior levels within the business from an early stage. The environment suits confident and articulate individuals with the ability to speak their mind and build robust relationships and partnerships with key agency contacts. This is a business with a strong reputation for nurturing and developing its employees.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call Adam Tarsh now.
If you don't feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.