UX / Interaction Designer
UX / Interaction Designer / Warwick / £Negotiable / Contract / Freelancer
Skills: UX, User Experience, Interaction, Wireframe, App, Multi-platform.
An award-winning Product Design Consultancy based in the heart of Warwickshire is looking for a UX designer to join them on a super high-profile project. This is a well establish and industry leading studio with a portfolio that spans across over 50 years of design and development in many sectors such as Medical, FMCG, Consumer Products and Transport. They need a talented UX Designer who is passionate and enthusiastic about user experience, UI design and pixel perfection.
THE UX DESIGNER ROLE
- Create wireframes, storyboards, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Visualise original, pixel perfect user interfaces that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows.
- Collaborate with the wider product team to shape, define and implement innovative user interface solutions.
- Execute all stages of the user experience design process ensuring that your vision is realised through working closely with the development team.
- Using user research and understanding of interaction design & technology trends to present solutions.
- Promote rapid progression of ideas generation individually or in a group with stakeholders.
ABOUT THE UX DESIGNER
- UX/Interaction design background with around 5+ years' experience within a digital agency or in-house setting.
- Demonstrable skills and a strong portfolio showing excellent design concepts with a sensitivity to user-system interaction and obsessive attention to detail.
- Solid experience in designing creative user interface solutions in a commercial setting for multiplatform apps.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC.
- Ability to present your designs confidently and with energy to the team and stakeholders at all levels.
- Creative and effective problem solver able to justify solutions with a bold approach and present opinions with confidence.
- Up-to-date with latest trends, design techniques, and technologies.