Channels Marketing Manager
Channels Marketing Manager, London, £55K - £65K + car allowance, bonus + bens
This major communications channel owner needs your direct marketing and event management skills to develop effective and high profile marketing plans and material.
You'll know direct marketing inside out and be confident championing your product across a range of communications channels.
Channels Marketing Manager - The role
- Develop and deliver channel marketing across a range of media
- Lead the development of the communications including DM, website content, events, presentations, webinars, social media, training materials and sales collateral
- Create exceptional marketing material and content that promotes products and services through marketing agencies, sales teams, trade bodies, affiliate partners and PR
- Manage the channel marketing budget
Channels Marketing Manager - Skills and experience
- B2B / channel marketing experience
- Superb appreciation of the benefits of direct marketing
- Excellent knowledge of multi channel campaign planning and deployment
- Strong presentation and communication skills - you are adept at building strong relations with with multiple stakeholders
- As well as broad marketing experience and a solid appreciation of direct marketing, experience of event management / roadshows is also critical for this role
A great company with excellent benefits and package including a basic of between £55K and £65K, car allowance, good bonus, pension, private health care and above average holiday!
This great Channels Marketing Manager role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.