Ecommerce Analyst - Luxury Brands
E-commerce Analyst - Luxury Brands
We are looking for a commercially-driven data analyst to become a core part of our growing e-commerce and digital marketing team. This role will be a key player in the online transformation of the iconic Wedgwood, Waterford, Royal Doulton and Royal Albert brands; taking the customer experience of these brands to the next level and ultimately helping to grow revenue.
Specifically, we're looking for someone to drive our e-commerce performance by analysing a wide range of data to discover opportunities to maximise sales across our luxury lifestyle brands. This role will also play a key part in our personalisation, customer segmentation, analysis and reporting projects - enabling targeted and dynamic content delivery and a data-driven digital marketing culture within the team. This role will also support our digital marketing team with CRM data and analysis.
If you love web analytics or are a data junkie and have some big ideas for how data and insight should and could drive e-commerce in 2017 and beyond, this is your chance to put them into practice.
We are looking for an analyst who can:
- Take ownership of e-commerce reporting to ensure the team has a solid understanding of performance
- Provide actionable insight from web analytics and customer analysis
- Be a thought leader around channel attribution
- Collaborate with our e-commerce, content and digital marketing stakeholders to ensure data, insight and analytics underpin the entire customer journey from first to last click and beyond
- Devise and create data feeds and resources that power dynamic and personalised content delivery across all customer touchpoints including websites, email, social media
- Help create a culture of continuous optimisation and improvement
- Bring a strong point of view on data-driven commerce and marketing
To be successful, the E-commerce Analyst will:
- Empower our marketing teams with the insights that drive growth in website engagement, conversion rates and revenue
- Be a web analytics expert (we use Google Analytics) and proactively help the team to get the most out of our web analytics
- Understand ecommerce, what to analyse and how to do it
- Confidently communicate your insights, results and plans effectively to the team and the wider business
- Build and optimise customer segmentations that drive successful email and data-driven marketing campaigns
What's in it for you:
- A key role in the digital transformation of the leading and most iconic brands in their lifestyle category - this is your chance to demonstrate your ideas and expertise in digital marketing
- Be part of a newly formed and growing global digital marketing team who are focused on building an excellent content-driven and customer-focused online experience
- Provide the insights that drive the ecommerce strategy and operations for a large international business and the leader in its category
- Impact the bottom line of the business with your insights
- Investment in your success in this role and development towards your next
Whilst the role is based in Barlaston, Stoke-on-Trent, there can be a level of flexibility on the amount of days worked from the Barlaston office location.
Check out the brands you could be working on here:
WWRD United Kingdom, Ltd. is part of the Fiskars Group of Companies.
Fiskars - celebrating centuries of pride, passion and design. Every day.
Established in 1649 as an ironworks in a small Finnish village, Fiskars has grown to be a leading consumer goods company with globally recognized brands including Fiskars, Iittala, Gerber, Wedgwood and Waterford. With iconic products, strong brands and global ambitions, Fiskars' mission is to enrich people's lives in home, garden and outdoor. Fiskars' products are available in more than 100 countries and the company employs around 9,000 people in 30 countries. Fiskars is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. ww.fiskarsgroup.com
Fiskars' Living Products business unit offers a wide range of products for the table-top, giftware and interior décor categories with strong premium and luxury brands such as Iittala and Royal Copenhagen, known for their Scandinavian design, as well as Wedgwood and Waterford, synonymous with expressive luxury.
Scandinavian Living: Iittala, Royal Copenhagen, Arabia and Rörstrand
Our aim in the Scandinavian Living business is to enrich people's lives with inspiring and lasting Scandinavian design.
English & Crystal Living: Waterford, Wedgwood, Royal Albert and Royal Doulton
The English & Crystal Living business consists of a portfolio of iconic luxury home and lifestyle brands that are synonymous with exquisite design, exacting quality and skilled craftsmanship.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.