Interim ERP SAP Communications Manager
Are you a transformation communications guru with experience rolling out large scale ERP programs? Have you rolled out new SAP or Oracle systems? Are you comfortable working in a highly matrixed organisation? Then please read on!
You will be responsible for using ERP communication methodology, toolkit and templates to engage stakeholders and deliver end user communications to support global ERP roll-out
- Development and delivery of the communications plan
- Ensure communications, training and change plans are aligned by working closely with Business Change and Training teams
- Deliver communications collateral as per the methodology and agreed plan
- Understand the needs of the business and leverage results of business change impact and readiness assessments to strengthen content and focus of communications activities and plans
- Management of key programme events, e.g. Communication Masterclasses, Town Halls, Manager briefings etc.
- Development and maintenance of Sharepoint sites and other digital communication
- Understand the brand, values, look and feel and ensure that all communications are brand aligned
- Align with other Communication Managers across interlinked projects to understand dependencies and manage air traffic control
- Knowledge of stakeholder engagement and planning
- Own comms activities on the business change action plan
- Must have prior ERP or large-scale IT transformation/system implementation experience
- Must have a minimum of 4-5 years of either business change, communication or training experience
- Must be able to cope in a fast paced, delivery-focused and results driven environment
- Basic understanding of what ERP systems are and how they deliver value
- Strong understanding of business change and organizational communications
Desirable (but not essential) skills:
- Strong Sharepoint skills (for intranet/microsite development and management)
- Digital communication experience (i.e. video editing, flipcam and mobile phone video filming; experience storyboarding and drafting scripts of videos and animation; design/development of info graphics, posters, banners and other communications collateral)
- Knowledge of P2P (Purchase to Pay)
This is a 9-12 month contract role paying £350 per day limited company. Please note that applicants without the relevant ERP experience will not be considered.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **