Our client is a well-respected integrated agency based in Clerkenwell. Due to ever-increasing workload they are urgently looking for a hands-on (artworking) Studio Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day production and management of creative artwork production for print and web across their core communication channels - both on and offline (email, mobile, print and web).
This role is all about people and projects. Making sure that everything runs smoothly, on time, to brief and that everyone is managed, respected and valued. The key responsibilities include:
- Act as lead studio production artist and quality control person for all assigned projects.
- Responsible for all production materials released from the agency.
- Supervise the creation of all art mechanicals for assigned clients, through comp to final release for the agency.
- Track all studio requests for each assigned client.
- Manage studio production artists and freelancers in completion of the projects.
- Schedule daily studio workload, manage work changes.
- Work with project managers/production staff to accomplish all internal studio work.
- Track usage and maintenance of all kit.
- Estimate studio services charges for assigned clients.
- Review studio/production time schedules and estimates where needed.
- Track and train all assistant and freelance studio staff in all relevant skill areas.
- Contact, hire & supervise all agency studio freelancers.
That last one means that you'll be dealing with us as a client, so we're keen to find someone pleasant as well!
As you've come through the artwork ranks it goes without saying you're an expert-level user of Creative Suite. Knowledge of presentation software would also be very handy, as would basic experience with moving image packages.
This role will be filled by an honest citizen with a strong track record within agency world and a knack for getting studios to run beautifully. If that's you then we'd love to start talking.
Apply for Studio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly