A premium snack brand are looking for a highly motivated Creative Artworker to join their busy London studio. The Creative Artworker will produce a wide range of print and digital assets to support new product launches, print and digital advertising campaigns, partnerships, POS and more.
Our client creates absolutely everything in-house, and are on the lookout for someone who is keen to make their mark in a dynamic and fast growing business.
Working within a close-knit team, the right candidate for the role will be able to demonstrate;
- A minimum of 1 year's industry experience coupled with a relevant portfolio that displays strong technical skills and creative flair
- Proven experience producing a wide range of print and digital design files, including retouching capabilities
- A thorough understanding of brand guidelines with a brilliant eye for layout and typography
- A honed understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign; familiarity with Adobe Premiere and video editing is an added bonus!
- The ability to artwork specs and set up files for print simultaneously, working quickly and efficiently with high quality output
- A can-do attitude and meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for food, fashion and photography would be a big plus
The Creative Artworker will be joining a group of young, passionate and entrepreneurial colleagues, who put fun and enjoyment at the core of their business. They have many additional perks including free breakfast and lunch, Friday drinks and summer BBQs.
If you are an ambitious and energetic self-starter, looking to work within an inspiring team; please send through your CV and portfolio to register your interest in this role.