Senior Account Manager
Our client is a multi-disciplinary creative agency, with an international presence, who focus on creating innovative brand experiences, spanning brand strategy, identity creation, retail design, UX and brand communications. Currently, they are looking to bring on board a top Senior Account Manager with a wealth of experience across branding and exposure to retail/interiors.
- Working within a small, but highly successful Client Service team to develop ideas from a strategic point of view, working closely with your clients to strengthen relationships, offer opportunities of growth for brands, advise on project logistics and see through to multi-disciplinary roll outs
- The role is an even split across both account and project management, therefore you will be accountable for your own projects from start to finish, not only being client focused but also taking ownership of the creative process, managing timelines, budgets and resources
- You will act as a key agency ambassador, taking a consultative approach to your work; You will get stuck in to initial strategy phrases through to branding and implementation
What Skills Are Essential?
- Ideally you will have a strong mix of branding and retail experience, understanding how identities and brand creation can be successfully rolled out in 3D spaces to create innovative user experiences. Whilst retail experience is ideal, it is not mandatory
- You will have experience as a Senior Account/Project Manager, or be a strong Account Manager on the cusp of Senior, confident in dealing with clients of all levels across varying sectors
- The culture of this agency is very collaborative; you'll be humble in your approach, proactive, level headed under pressure and a great team player
If you are interested in registering for this opportunity, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!