This role is a creative art-worker/operator for an onsite team of a global automotive brand based in London. You will be an integral part of a small team working onsite in a fast-paced, busy environment.
As Creative Art-worker you will be part of a team providing print based adaptation artwork and design services. The majority of work that is briefed into the on-site team is amendments and updates to existing marketing collateral as well adapts of creative. The role demands a consistent and accurate approach to layout and design to fulfil the brief within agreed timescales and brand guidelines.
* Produce artwork to the client's brief and agreed standards.
* Work with a collaborative DAM system and ensure work conforms to pre-agreed processes
* Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and client and provide excellent customer service
* Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales
* Proactively monitor artwork quality, accuracy and consistency
* Experience of working on ATL, Direct Mail, POS, and general print work
* Ability to work accurately and provide consistent, quality artwork
* Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
* Experience in preparing artwork for print, pre-production and flight checking
* Experience of client liaison
* Excellent customer service, teamwork and time management skills
* Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
If this sounds like you - email me your CV to:
Apply for Creative Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly