Our client based in Kent is currently recruiting for a designer to join their studio team. There are a successful, award winning and fast growing magazine publishing company.
The Designer will assist in the smooth running and operation of the Design Department.
- To help ensure all brands and associated artworks are produced on time, on budget, to brief and to the standard set by the company.
- To work with each magazine's editor to lead the design language of each brand; to constantly evolve and develop the design of each brand to support their content and positioning in their markets.
- Proofing of all editorial pages and all artwork prior to going to print.
- Support and liaise with the company's production department with the design and amendments to any client adverts supporting the company's brands.
- Liaising with, and when necessary supporting the controller in the reprograhics department.
- Liaising with, and when necessary supporting the Head of Multichannel Marketing and Development department.
Good general Mac Skills required. Experience of Quark is preferred or someone who is confident they can transfer their excellent InDesign skills over to Quark. A good knowledge of Photoshop is essential and Illustrator is desirable, as is a love of typography.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.