Designer London 6 month contract
A very exciting opportunity has arisen within a global architectural company in London. They are currently seeking a Graphic Designer (on a six month fixed term contract) to join our multi-disciplinary Group Marketing team, who are responsible for the development and implementation of the global marketing strategy.
This position offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a truly global business. We are undertaking significant work to move our brand forward in 2017 and the successful applicant will help shape our approach and deliver a wide range of activities to support this.
We require a confident individual with 3 - 5 years' experience who has a flair for digital and print design with a keen interest in video and animation. Reporting directly to the Head of Communications, but working closely with the Group Marketing Director and other senior members, they will play a key role in strengthening and maintaining our global brand.
Based in our London studio, this role will include:
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for a range of collateral including corporate brochures, adverts, presentations and work winning materials
- Creating content tailored for digital channels, including e-newsletters, video, infographics and animations
- Creating concepts and materials to support corporate attendance and sponsorship of high profile sector events
- Managing our relationship with external printers, ensuring quality standards are met and overseeing the process from sourcing quotes to arranging print production and delivery
- Developing bespoke brands and visual identities to support the work of our architects and masterplanners
- Managing the internal approvals process including amends and final sign-off
- Quality control and proofing of final materials
- Acting as brand champion, ensuring that we present the business consistently and to a high standard
Key skills and attributes:
- A relevant qualification in graphic design
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and communicate design concepts
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective time and project management to ensure deadlines are met
- Expert user of design and photo-editing software, specifically Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Knowledge of HTML coding and using a website CMS is desirable
- A passion or experience of architecture and the built environment would be desirable, but not essential.
Are you interested in the above-Could you please send me your CV and updated Portfolio today.