Lead Senior Designer - Fashion/Retail
A premium fashion retailer who are well-renowned for their seemingly effortless looks which compliment individual style and personality are looking for a Lead Designer to join their in-house team. Our client is looking for a talented senior designer or mid-senior designer who has the skills, capability and passion to lead a small team.
This role encompasses the full spectrum of retail print projects including graphics for window displays, press days, events, in-store graphics and international communications as well as guiding the digital team on how they should interpret.
Key responsibilities for this Lead Designer role will include;
- Concepting, designing and artworking of invites, look books, events graphics and window display material liaising with print suppliers to achieve optimum print deliverables
- Nurturing the digital team to ensure all platforms and touch points are aligned to deliver a consistent brand message
- Design and implement seasonal campaign guidelines in addition to designing and artworking in-store graphics, POS, packaging, swing tags, campaign marketing materials and large scale graphics
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with excellent typographic and layout skills
- Creative flair with a strong visual sense/fashion aesthetic with proven experience artworking for print across a range of media
- Confidence in presenting concepts to senior members of the wider business with a proactive, positive approach
- Experience working within a similar creative role for a retail and/or fashion brand
If this role sounds like you and you're looking for the next step in your career, please send through your CV and portfolio to register your interest with Tomorrow for this position.