Freelance Senior Account Executive
An award-winning integrated creative agency that create beautifully crafted work for world renowned fashion and lifestyle brands are currently looking for a Freelance Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive. This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative and passionate team to produce integrated campaigns across both ATL and BTL platforms for top retail and high street brands.
The responsibilities within this role include:
- Working alongside the wider client service team in the development of timelines and budgets for multiple campaigns
- The creation of costing estimates in excel and raising PO's
- Receiving briefs from clients, translating and presenting these to the internal creative teams and then scoping out production briefs
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain production quotes
- Supporting your peers throughout the campaign post-production/ post-shoot process
- Completing updates for internal teams such as daily digest emails and minute taking, partnered with adhoc admin
The skills needed for this role include:
- Experience in a creative agency with a good knowledge of ATL advertising for fashion and lifestyle brands and the production process
- A natural communicator, competent in a client facing role dealing with customers/clients, demonstrating the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- The ability to multitask and remain organized whilst working across several tasks, accounts and campaigns at any given time
- Detail orientated - someone capable of getting work done on time but to a high quality and specification
This role is for an immediate start, with the potential to extend for the right person!
If you have all the necessary skills and experience and a passion for the fashion and retail industry then please send your CV to email@example.com to register