Interim Category Development Manager
Are you a Category specialist with experience in FMCG across Grocery Channels? Are you looking to work with some of the biggest names in the FMCG realm? Then please read on! This is a 12 month maternity cover working with a mid-sized FMCG business on really well known brands.
You will be responsible for delivering category leadership across premium brands to customers and the business implementing category insights which drive profitable growth in market share.
You will also develop and deliver an insight led category plan with priority customers that delivers sustainable growth in premium brands.
Working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Marketing, you will use these insights to assist in the delivery of commercial objectives and enhance the development of key brands.
- Category Management
- Activity Development, Shaping & Tailoring
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate calibre
- Good analytical skills
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Strategic thinker
- Basic understanding of the latest shopper/market insight techniques
- Commercial experience (e.g. sales, marketing, trade marketing, category analyst role) with the FMCG industry
- Category management experience
- Good understanding of the grocery channel and the customers within it
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **