Design Team Leader
Cutting edge interior design and architectural practice driven to offering innovative and inspirational solutions; this established agency excels though an active design process from concept to completion with a vast portfolio of Workplace, Hospitality and Retail projects.
Ethos is based on clear creative directive steer; as Design Team Leader you will report directly to the Business Directors, be responsive with ability to free-hand sketch to articulate concepts, require assertion, lead by example and present an unshakable confidence to communicate and deliver concepts which exceed the bounds of design objectives, culturing work environments and media spaces for aspiring and visionary clients.
Previous Projects include:
- Creating work spaces to enhance the environment for the employees of a media company maximising human interaction.
- Designing café space to maximise functionality for and iconic luxury Flagship store.
- Office refurbishment for a high profile drinks company where shift in culture change to create inspiring and interactive meeting areas.
- Defining ‘One Team' under one room within a major retailers vast Head Office to encompass staff holistically through reception areas, work floors, to break out places - inside and out.
- Collaborative design with a high street coffee house aiming to fuse the sensory exploration for customers and enhancing the Barista's job.
- Creating a highly technological work space within a listed building, uniting old and new, while providing an I.T. global hub for a major consumer goods brand.
This London based company offers career progression, defined by the #1 place to work and the #1 destination for their clients. If this role sparks you determination to deliver the creative with excellence, elevate you development in collaboration with a focussed and social team, this is your next step!
Apply for Design Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly