Graphic Designer - Leeds, £22 - 24K
An exciting opportunity to join one of the biggest B2B distributors to the professional trade of leading professional brands in Nails, Beauty & Hair. Our client is seeing an enthusiastic and creative graphics designer who'd like to join their dynamic marketing team at their HQ in Leeds.
Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer will include:
- Creating advertising content and managing the monthly delivery of all advertising campaigns
- Producing creative content for online campaigns, promotional activity and weekly emails
- producing the product catalogue twice a year
- creation and production of all marketing collateral to support the different brands
- managing all website images and visual assets, such as banners
- all-round graphics design abilities
- min 2 years experience with print and digital design
- use of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and InDesign
- ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and under pressure
- organized, independent worker with great attention to detail
- ability to take good photography
- video editing skills
This is a varied role and a perfect opportunity for someone with strong graphics skills and creative flair, looking to develop within a dynamic marketing team; an ideal role for an enthusiastic and hands-on individual, who loves beauty and fashion, has a real 'can do' attitude, is a team player but works well independently and is happy to get involved in all aspects of the marketing function. For more information on this Graphic Designer role in Leeds, forward your CV ASAP!