Online Content Manager
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Uploading new relevant content
- Maintaining existing content and managing the expiry / renewal process
- Creation and maintenance of content runway with input from local markets
- Tracking and reporting content usage
- Identifying tools currently available on local sites that could be shared on the Hub
- Ongoing development of the resource area in line with business requirements
- Supporting the overall marketing strategy
Some of the key challenges and key success factors of the role include:
- Multiple stakeholders across different geographies
- Differing country requirements means that content needs to be tailored accordingly
- Flexibility and ability to accommodate evolving requirements in a highly responsive and agile way.
- The requirement to deliver long-term sustainable growth for the returns on marketing spend and with increasing levels of accountability.
The jobholder will continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.