This company designs, makes and installs domestic rooms with the finest quality bespoke kitchens, fitted furniture and architectural joinery. They have a reputation for period and contemporary interiors and count themselves privileged to have worked in a fantastic variety of building types, from Grade I listed Country and London houses to modern apartments and contemporary structures across the country.
They have an opening for a Project Designer to work from the initial client meeting and be responsible for the creative responses to that brief, not just the specific function of one room in isolation, but how it relates to the rest of the building and be at the forefront of communications with their clients. The role will progress through drawings, specifications, costings, presentations and then completing any revisions before handing over to the production team and overseeing the project to completion.
Person / Experience Required:
- Proficient AutoCAD 2D user
- Experience of Interior measured surveying
- You will need to demonstrate a flair for creative solutions to design conundrums
- An acute attention to detail is needed and extreme thoroughness in the design and delivery of projects
- A good understanding of furniture and joinery detailing from the Georgian period forward
- Knowledge of timber, wood veneers, wood finishes, cabinet making and joinery
- An understanding of mechanical and electrical services required to be connected to fitted furniture, kitchens, and bathrooms
- Excellent written and spoken English as all communication needs to be correct in terms of grammar, punctuation, and spelling
Please send your CV and portfolio
Apply for Furniture Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly