Do you want to work for a business that is truly making a difference to the development of children through overall education?
School Improvement Liverpool was founded to challenge and enable schools and other education bodies to be the best they can be through inclusive improvement culture. They are revolutionising School culture by prioritising Teaching, Leadership, Behaviour and Safety as well as internal School Management and have challenged themselves to provide every child and young person with the chance to develop, learn, achieve and excel.
Better Placed are delighted to be working with School Improvement Liverpool in their search for a commercially focused and ambitious Marketing Manager.
- Define and implement a marketing strategy across the entire product portfolio,
- Plan, implement and analyse multi-channel marketing campaigns in line with the business's set budgets,
- Develop upon marketing projects and campaigns with the support of the wider marketing team ensuring excellence, timely delivery and cost effectiveness,
- Devise proactive solutions and processes to ensure the effectiveness of marketing across the business,
- Develop excellent relationships both internally and with key external suppliers,
- Line management of a Marketing Executive and Graphic designer,
- Helping grow and develop sales through delivering against all marketing objectives,
- The management and division of all associated marketing budgets.
- A hands on approach to marketing,
- Persuasive, articulate and presentable,
- Naturally driven by the businesses brand and values,
- Commercial, motivated and communicative,
- Outstanding ability to plan and strategise whilst maintaining energy and motivating the team.
School Improvement Liverpool is dedicated to the continuous learning and development of their employees. You will be surrounded by a strong team who are truly passionate about their roles and the overall business objectives. If you are a commercial Marketing Manager who is committed to contributing to the success of an organisation driving improvements in this sector then this could be the role for you.
All third party applications will be forwarded to Better Placed for consideration.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.