This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, dedicated, and pro-active Creative Artworker who is confident in both Artwork and Designing all things print and digital to join a successful Surrey based agency.
The Creative Artworker is a key role within the Creative team. You will be responsible for picking up any and all creative work once this has been signed off by the Creative Director. You will assist with the creation of all artwork across a range of projects. You will produce high quality, accurate, print immediately artwork for a range of media.
What skills and experience will the applicant have:
- Highly experienced in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent typesetting/layout skills.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail with a creative eye being essential.
- Ability to be creative within specific brand guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of print production processes.
- Digital skills, including HTML, PSDs.
- Good time management.
- Some animation skills would be an advantage
The agency need this role filled asap so please forward your relevant CV and samples to us asap.