Head of Marketing
Working as part of The Cricketer team and reporting to the Chief Executive, the Head of Marketing will be responsible for the development and management of our marketing and communication strategy. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of client relationships, events and strategies to meet the commercial objectives of the business and our clients.
As the client manager, you'll be responsible for the delivery of sponsorship activation to our clients. You will be integral in building upon the great existing relationships we have with them and you will be relied upon to provide support for their day-to-day marketing requirements.
You will be lead manager of a national competition - The Cricketer Village Cup - which encompasses the competition promotion across the event lifecycle, activation of sponsor contracts and organisation of the final, held at Lord's in September.
You will also be responsible for promotion of the magazine and other projects conducted by The Cricketer.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Create and deliver the marketing strategy for the business
• Marketing across the company channels, including social media, websites, email marketing and on-page promotion
• Create and deliver campaigns from beginning to end of the project lifecycle
• Take client briefs and manage through to completion
• Contribute to the strategic and creative process
• Promotion of the magazine, subscription offers and key issues on a monthly basis
Skills & Attributes
• 3 + years' marketing experience
• A passion for marketing and a good working knowledge of digital, event, social, design and traditional marketing channels
• Exceptional communication skills and stakeholder management
- Event management experience
• Fantastic attention to detail
• Organised with excellent communication skills
• Good budget management and project planning
• Interest in cricket is beneficial but not essential
What we offer:
£30-£34k based on experience
Right to work in the UK:
Please note that all of our UK-based roles require you to have the existing right to work in the UK
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Please use your cover letter to outline why you would like to work at The Cricketer and in particular why you are the right person for this role.
Deadline for applications is 28th March.
The Cricketer is entertaining and informative, authentic and hard-hitting. The finest articles from the game's best writers, fused with superb design. Unmissable.